SPARK-ENT JAN 10, 2012 – RDX, ROMAINE VIRGO, VBYZ KARTEL, HAPILOS
RDX Receives 3 Nominations For Jamaica’s Youth View Awards
Kingston, Jamaica (Shuzzr & Mpr Consulting) – In 2012 they made the ladies “JUMP”, kept disc jocks busy rotating hit singles, blazed across Europe and stayed on top of charts both locally and internationally.
The 4th Annual Youth View Awards & After Party will held at National Indoor Sports Centre on Saturday February 3, 2013.
ROMAINE VIRGO – TAKING YOU HOME (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
VYBZ KARTEL – WEED SMOKERS (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
Digital distributor giants 21st Hapilos who have revolutionized the entertainment industry through online distribution, keep delivering the hottest hits from the biggest and upcoming names in dancehall and reggae music.
They are kicking off 2013 with some of the biggest names in dancehall and reggae music. This week spotlights features:
- Controversial dancehall star Tommy Lee “Save Dem Soul” EP produced by Da Wiz Records. The EP features 8 tracks such as “Save Dem Soul”, “Sparta Story” and “Hot Like Fire”. The EP is now available on itunes distributed by 21st Hapilos Digital.
- As the name suggest it, Studio Vibes Entertainment latest production “Smear Bass” riddim is laced with an infections, make you want to dance bass line featuring such artists as Tiana, Patexx, I Octane, Ninja Kid and many more. The riddim is now available on itunes distributed by 21st Hapilos Digital.
- Grammy award winner Beenie Man and billboard top charting Mavado are some of the stars featured on “Bar Bounce” riddim produced by Markus Records. Markus Records is Spearheaded by Markus Myrie, eldest son of legendary Grammy award winner Buju Banton. The complete riddim is available on itunes via 21st Hapilos Digital.
- Cashflow Records gives you “Invasion” riddim featuring such artists as Lady Saw, Beenie Man, Bugle, Elephant Man, I Octane and many more. The 17 tracks “Invasion” Riddim is available onitunes via 21st Hapilos Digital.
- An era often reminisced and missed by dancehall and reggae music lovers, 1990’s riddim by Cashflow Records brings back a nostalgic feeling. Mr. Lexx, Frisco Kid, Tanto Metro, SPice and Frankie SLy complete this 1990 riddim distributed by 21st Hapilos Digital and now available on itunes.
- Mavado, Beenie Man, Popcaan, Spragga Benz, Chris Martin, I Octane, just to name a few, are some of the featured “Starting Line Up” artist on JA Productions latest release “Double Overtime”. The 16 tracks hit laced riddim is distributed by 21st Hapilos Digital and now available on itunes.
MACHEL MONTANO FEATURING FREETOWN COLLECTIVE “REPRESENT” (THE REMIX)
Innovative and groundbreaking describes the upcoming release of the collaborative effort between Machel Montano and Freetown Collective. The song “Represent” (the remix) combines all the necessary elements of Soca with a conscious message. With such a special song, it was inevitable that the creative quality should match equally with the choice of visuals. – Enter, Blue Cinamon Pictures. Blue Cinamon is a duo team from Los Angeles California, currently on-location in Trinidad putting the finishing touches on the upcoming film, ʻGod Loves The Fighterʼ. The film was made entirely in Trinidad and Tobago, starring an all-local cast. Blue Cinamon has solid roots in the film/music video industry as an innovative, one-stop-shop company, which combines marketing, art direction, and their wealth of experience in the US music industry. Referring to the visuals for “Represent” (the remix) as “just another music video” will be an understatement. Instead, viewers will be treated to a short film incorporating a storyline and featuring unique aspects of the Trinidadian culture associated with the joy of Carnival. The short film highlights two children Dirk and Chicken, characters inspired from the upcoming film “God Loves The Fighter”. In the story, Dirk and Chicken embark on a mini-adventure through Port of Spain, the mission – to hand out flyers for the neighborhood boss-man, Izaman. They must hand out all the flyers or else they will not get paid. This project is the first of its kind for Trinidad and Tobago. The project will be released to all television networks and exclusively on B-mobile on January 14, 2013 with an online initiative to follow on January 15, 2013. Follow the storyline at: Official Website: http://www.machelmontano.com Official Website:www.wearefreetown.com TWITTER TAGS: For the event: #machelmonday For the collaboration: #freetowncollective For the track: #representtheremix For the film: #godlovesthefighter To help Dirk and Chicken on their mission: #izaman For more information or to schedule an interview with the members of Freetown Collective or Machel Montano please contact Alexa Bailey at email@example.com.